We want you to know that we’re here to support and help DIY’ers – (also known as people who enjoy doing home repair themselves.)
Sometimes you get started and you are happy, prepared, and confident. You are ready to make things happen!
Sometimes you complete a do it yourself project without any issues. If you can cross that off your bucket list then good for you!
Here are 6 reasons you might want to have the Dude’s phone number on speed dial (330-416-4823)
- If you get stuck half way through the project and run out of time to complete it on your own.
- You start something and uncover additional problems which are more than you can handle.
- You discover you don’t actually have the tools or know how to complete your project (no mater how many YouTube self help videos you watched).
- You become ill or some other misfortune affects you and you need help.
- You started the project years ago and now you’re ready to get it completed by a professional.
- You did part of the work yourself, but need help with harder components. We can work with you to get the project done.
No matter what situation you are facing, it’s ok. We won’t judge you! We applaud those that have the drive to try new things, learn new things and accomplish new things. We can work beside you to finish what was started. (Or take it back to step one if needed).
Feel free to email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author Sheila Davis – Wife of “The Famous Handyman Dude.” I love helping people! Writing has always been a passion of mine. I am also a firm believer of the “Giver’s Gain” mentality. If I can help you or your business I will! I believe people always lead to people who lead to the right people. How can I help you? Leave a comment.